Brilliant Business Moms
The Get-Found Guide to Etsy - Get to the First Page of Search with Etsy SEO
With over a million shops on Etsy, getting found by your ideal customer can feel nearly impossible...
Rise above the competition with the Get-Found Guide.
We're Sarah Korhnak and Beth Anne Schwamberger. We're Etsy Sellers, Podcasters, and Mamapreneurs. When we opened our Etsy shop, The Amateur Naturalist, in late 2012, we soon noticed that the competition for home decor, and even terrariums, was quite fierce. What was it that made some shops rise the ranks and show up on the front page of search results, whereas so many were lost amidst the millions of other listings...destined to be ignored.
We soon discovered the world of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). There were threads upon threads within forums and Etsy teams discussing and debating the finer points of getting found on Etsy. And, as we dug further, we realized that there were threads upon threads of simply BAD advice.
We decided to take action and test what worked and what didn't.
One of our butterfly terrarium kits currently ranks on the first page of Etsy search results for the highly competitive keyword phrase "Mother's Day Gift".
This listing has maintained its position on the first page for 18 months now, and it resulted in our second highest month of sales in 3 years on Etsy (beating out 2 Christmas seasons!)
We showed up at just the right time. When people were searching for Mother's Day Gifts, we were right there waiting with the perfect gift idea. We can help you to get found at just the right time too.
Even by just optimizing a small percentage of our listings, we've had hundreds of thousands of views in our Etsy shop, over 1,200 sales, and multiple wholesale orders.
SEO is a powerful tool that has allowed us to "set it and forget it" when it comes to our Etsy shop, and it can do the same for you.
Search Engine Optimization is all about finding just the right keyword phrase that your ideal customers will search for, and then being meticulous enough to follow through with the details so you can out-rank the competition and stake your claim in the marketplace.
SEO doesn't have to be confusing, overwhelming, or impossible. The Get-Found Guide for Etsy simplifies the process with action-oriented tips, steps, and tutorials. Please don't waste another minute scouring the forums for tips and anecdotes that may or may not be grounded in reality. Grab everything you need to get found on Etsy all in one place.
It's time your ideal customers found you.
What can the Get-Found Guide do for me?
- Learn tips and tricks for finding the keywords that your customers are searching for... and the keywords your competition is missing!
- Learn how to get found and featured on Etsy.
- Learn what to do once you've found just the right keyword phrases and how to make sure you actually rank for them.
- Learn powerful search engine secrets to help you rank on the first page of Google for content in your niche.
- Learn about social signals, and all the strategies that go beyond keywords to help you get ahead.
Most of all, GET FOUND on Etsy and on Google! Get in front of customers searching for exactly what you have to offer. Then continue to watch the views, favorites, and sales roll in without you having to lift a finger. That's what great SEO can do for you.
What's included in the Get-Found Guide?
- PDF E-book
- Over 50 Actionable Steps to get found more often
- 3 Worksheets to brainstorm keywords, select killer keywords to target, and track your progress over time
- Video Tutorials
- Over 4 Hours of Step-by-Step Videos to walk you through the process of finding keywords, narrowing down your list to the very best options, using little-known strategies to get found more often both on Etsy and on Google.
- SEO Tips we haven't shared anywhere else, and...
- The exact method I use to get my listing to the first page of Etsy search results within minutes.